Task 9: Star

Hey, how is it going? 
This week it's my turn to be the star. Currently I'm pretty nervous because of tomorrow's presentation; I don't know how it would turn out, but I just hope to be a really good leader! ;)

For this task, I have taken the role of a new possible director that wants to enter in a school; my mission in this institution is to organize it all, because it's a mess: teachers, as well as students,  are used to do whatever they want, and when I say whatever I mean whatever. If they don't want to do something, they just don't do it. They don’t even follow any kind of rule!! This is something unacceptable. As a director, I must introduce new methods so that rules are followed.

I just hope that people choose me as the perfect person to guide everyone in this school and to get the best of it.

See you soon,

Sara, from Lovely Teachers.

Comentarios

  1. Hi girls!! I'm Mª del Mar from Teachers formation and I write to you because I think that you have done the best work of this week! Your star defend her ideas really good and it was very entertaining. Your ideas and your creativity will be very helpful for you in the future as teachers. Congratulations!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Task 2: T-Pack

Task 4: Stars