Task 7.2: Commenting other blogs


Hi everyone!
I am Elena and, this week, I am one of the workers. For this reason, my role this week included commenting a blog from the class. I decided it would be Spice girls' blog because, from my point of view, it is a very interesting blog due to the fact that it helped us to understand better the task.
Their coherence and cohesion is brilliant and, of course, another reason is that I like a lot the colours they have used, because they make their blog visually beautiful and amazing.
The content and all the photos posted are also really good and, with this, they had demonstrated us that a blog could be really entertaining if you want.

http://spicegirlsoyer.blogspot.com.es/



Hi there! I’m Ana and I am another worker. As a consequence, I am going to help our journalist so as to explore and comment a blog from outside the class.
As I was saying… I have commented Technology Enhanced Learning Blog. This is a blog managed by David Hopkins in which he shares his experience of the uses of technology in Higher Education.
Honestly, I believe his contents are extremely linked to our task, so, I have considered it is a suitable space to explore.
Although he has not included images in the post, it is impossible to deny his accuracy and coherence when posting is astonishing! He has showed us that a reading without photographs could be as entertaining as a one plenty of them!



Hope you like it and see you next week ;)

Lovely teachers.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Task 2: T-Pack

Task 9: Star

Task 4: Stars