Task 6: Reflection


Hi everyone! My name is Ana and I am the analyst of Task 6. Consequently, I am going to evaluate the work of the group.

In my view, the best part of the activity has been discovering the considerable amount of existing techniques in order to create a comic panel. I also would like to outstand our eagerness so as to create a brilliant one.

But, as we know… every rainbow has its storm. Regarding the worse part I would say it has been our indecision and lack of coherent ideas at the beginning of the task. We spent at least two hours deciding how we were going to organize our comic so as to obtain an excellent result. Moreover, we were also stressed and worn out. However, we knew how to overcome the situation and focus on our work.

With regard to the best moment of the week I would say it was when we left the classroom and went out in order to take some pictures for our photo-novel. We enjoyed a lot and it was also a perfect opportunity to bring out all our creativity. Probably, the worse one was when started the task, as I said before, we took much time deciding how our photo-novel was going to be.

Besides, regarding an improvable aspect I could say that from now on, we should previously establish who is going to bring her computer to university. Last Monday, we suffered a lack of laptops. As a result, we couldn’t work as efficiently as it was intended to.

Honestly I think Linda ordered us to do such task to reinforce our knowledge about the taught topics. In other words, I find this task as a way in order to have a clear idea of the given contents.

Broadly speaking, I would say that, in general we have worked as a real team. We have cooperated in order to do the intended task, we have helped each other when it has been necessary and above all, we have learnt and enjoyed during the task’s realization. As we have studied in Educational Planning, there is no doubt we have put into practice the cooperative work.

See you soon.

L. T

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Task 2: T-Pack

Task 9: Star

Task 4: Stars